Home > Wellness > Popular & Appropriate Uses of the CEBCO Wellness Funds
Popular & Appropriate Uses of the CEBCO Wellness Funds
- Fuel Your Day – delivering fresh produce and/or healthy snacks to departments.
- Onsite cooking classes.
- Farmer’s Market vouchers.
- Onsite chair massages.
- Onsite Fitness Rooms/Facilities – includes sprucing up the area for use and fitness equipment.
- Onsite education, programs and health fairs – focus on weight loss, diabetes, back care, sleep, stress management, financial wellbeing, mental health, meditation, nutrition, and/or exercise.
- Education and training for wellness leaders and committee members.
- Participation prizes for attending wellness events, like organized walks, health fairs, and education sessions. These include items such as water bottles, sports towels, fresh fruit, weight scales, lunch coolers, yoga mats, hand weights, resistance bands, and healthy meals.
- Drawings for big ticket prizes for participation in wellness events or activities. Includes items such as a one-year fitness membership, one month paid premium, juicers or blenders, standing desks, bicycles, smart watches, Visa cards, etc.
- Onsite fitness classes such as yoga, cardio, strengthening, meditation, Pilates, Zumba, & Tabata.
- Laptop purchases (one per department/building) to provide access to the wellness program as well as other health and wellness resources provided to employees.
- Standing desk equipment.
- Grilling sessions on the lunch hour – demonstration on how to grill fruits and vegetables.
- Discounts/reimbursements for gym membership use.
- Cold water stations/dispensers provided.
- Social/sport-like events, such as nature hikes, golf outings, softball and volleyball tournaments.
- Signage for tobacco-free grounds.